I am a summer person.
I need to be warm, and I love to sit out in the garden with a good book and a strawberry cider after work.
But I don’t completely hate winter. There’s always something nice about getting bundled up in a coat, scarf, gloves and hat (if you can risk the hat hair).
Here’s a few nice winter-y type things I’ve found and put together over on my Pinterest:
1. Baked Tones by Design Seeds
2. Frost Tones by Design Seeds
3. Winter Tints by Design Seeds
4. Winter Hues by Design Seeds
5. Winter outfit repinned from a Tumblr post
6. La Sardina St. Moritz by Lomography
7. Diana F+ Chamonix by Lomography
8. Modern Advent Calendar Printable PDF by JHillDesign
9. Wool Peacoat with Scarf by Maison Scotch
Do you love winter or are you a natural hibernator like me? Let me know what’s on your list of loves for the cold months!